Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is what happens when you eat chili before bed.

Okay, before I get to the clip, a quick blurb about what I'm up to.  Light posts lately, I know, forgive please!  I am exhibiting in a trade show which starts Sunday, so there's a lot of scramble! scramble! in the month of January.  Also, I am behaving myself and eating super crazy healthy and drinking no more than 10 oz of wine per day, if at all.  Doesn't leave a whole lot of space for sampling, but I have very much enjoyed Generation Seven from Chateau des Charmes 2009 red this month.  When I first read the list of grapes that goes into the bottle, I thought someone had gotten a bit over-zealous in the lab--Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Gamay Noir.  I know!  Seems like a wacky combo, right?  In fact, it's really nummy.  This is one of those good value wines; I think I paid all of $12 for the bottle, and the wine totally overperforms for the price.  It's in the VQA section, so go find and enjoy.  Score one Ontario!

Okay, the real reason I got off my butt to post was to show you this.  I thought maybe I was having one of those dreams again, the kind you have when you eat chili or cheese right before bed.  Vincent Price as a polar bear selling wine coolers.  Because that makes sense, right?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment