Monday, July 19, 2010

Avoid the drudgery of wine pouring..

Check out this bad MF'er...


You can purchase this mega-monster of a glass on Amazon. I love the tag line: "Just the thing for a cozy night in." What it should say is: "Just the thing for a night in of lying on the floor, crying and dialing your ex-boyfriend/ex-best-friend/that cool ex-high-school teacher that always 'got' you." And look at the ship weight--2lbs! Alternate arms with every sip and you'll have some wicked pipes in no time (although your abdomen may become distended from, well you know, the liver damage). I mean, think of the possibilities! This way, when you're filling out your Weight Watcher's food diary, you can say you only had one glass of wine and you won't be lying. When you get pulled over you'll be telling the truth when you say "Yesh oshifer, I only had one." Thank-you, I'll be here all night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know I just gotta have a set of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who has a biiiirthdaaaay coming up! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete