Saturday, November 20, 2010

Post on the fly

All week I've been running like crazy person, preparing for this weekend's artisan show. I sell my artwork to the public at a few of these shows every year, just for fun and a little extra income. My sales have been crazy good this weekend; people are jostling and snatching and handing over great fistfuls of money--HOORAY!! (if you need a refresher on what I do, click here). It's exhilarating and exhausting work, and at the end of the day all I want to do is put on my old tracks and drink a glass of wine. BUT despite the koo-koo ka-ka of the last few days, I insisted Trevor go home via the Bayfield LCBO in Barrie, so I could swipe a couple of bottles of Beaujolais-Village Nouveau. My email from Vintages alerted me that this annual treat was just released in stores, and is available while quantities last (which is not long). I didn't want to miss out; once it's gone it's gone for another year, so I picked up two bottles, plus a Chianti that sommelier hottie John Szabo gave a score of 89, and a something special for Mlle. K (but I'm not saying what! Heh heh! Neener neener!).

Off to bed with me, so forgive the light posting this week and please enjoy this video of Steven Seagal practicing the art of subtle innuendo with Kelly LeBrock. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Digging those shoulder pads, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! OMG, where did you find that? Is it some long lost Y&R footage or something? I KNEW you got me wine :) YAY!! I still have our 3 bottles of rose for our um, horizontal or vertical tasting. Can't remember. Anyway, you start off vertical, and end up horizontal, nyuk nyuk. Sigh. winnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee, pllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee. It's a good thing I didn't have a glass of wine for every load of laundry I've done the past four days, I'd probably be in a coma.

    ReplyDelete